Friday, March 13, 2009

Naked Ladies Need Drinks

What Up Bitches... It's Irony again,

The Machine and I went out last night for a fruitless walk up & down Main Street before we settled on going to the Strip Club. I kind of pressured the Machine into it because I've been wanting to check this Club out by my house for a while, but didn't want to go alone or with my other, more judgmental friends. So, even though, I could tell He wasn't really into it, he humored me and we were off.

We walked in and coughed up $22 for an entrance and non-alky drink cards fee. Then went in to a room of half-naked women sitting around texting their friends. We were the first patrons to enter the club, and the girls were bored to tears. The Machine and I weren't spending money that night, so it was actually a pretty horrible situation for us because we were swarmed by half-naked ladies who were interested in one thing... drinks. For some reason the club (which I'm sure is bullshit that these little ladies made up) have drink quotas that they have to meet. They have to get customers to buy them at least 6 $10 drinks a night or the money comes out of their pockets, which was weird because none of those girls had pockets).

I was enjoying myself because I don't mind being hustled. I really don't have a conscience, so it doesn't bother me that I'm just taking up space, and the girls aren't making any money off me. The Machine on the other hand was getting crazy hustled. My girls weren't working me as hard as they were working him. And, I could tell he wasn't really having it. But, he was a trooper and was willing to stay as long as I wanted.

In this club, the girls are supposed to get fully nude, but only a couple of girls did get fully nude, and in fact, some girls didn't take anything off at all. So, I was willing to stay until I saw a couple of girls get totally naked because I found them quite attractive.

It ended up that only one girl was actually genuine with me and I appreciated it, so I tipped her well... The Machine told me that I shouldn't have tipped her; I should have gotten a lap dance from her... I'm still kicking myself that I didn't. But, that strip club's not going anywhere. So, I still have my chance.

We left and called it a night... One day we'll start going out and sarging again... I promise.

Later,
Irony

No comments:

Post a Comment