Friday, March 13, 2009

Casual Encounters

Hello Gang,

So, the other night I decided to post an ad on Craigslist's Casual Encounters section. The ad was simple; I stated that I had a girlfriend and requested someone who was interested in a casual sexual relationship.

The first night nothing except an obvious spammer who wanted me to sign up for a chat room/dating service. But, the next night a girl answered the ad addressing specific details in my ad. So, I proceeded with trepidation. I wrote her back prodding for details to see if she was indeed real and if she was real was she really a girl, and if she was a girl what did she look like an so on... She would not send me a photo, but she said she would honestly describe herself. I said I would do the same. (my thoughts here were: she could easily send me a misleading photo, so what's the difference). She seemed like she wanted to meet so, I asked for her number and she replied with it.

The whole transaction took less than 2 days before I got her on the phone. Way less time than Match.com, by the way. I just got off the phone with her. She sounded older, so after she described herself as 5'5", brown hair, blue eyes, and athletic; I asked her age. She said she was older than me and in her 40s... Then she said I can guess when I meet her. She assured me she looks younger. I wasn't bothered by this. I was just happy she sounded female up to this point.

If you haven't guessed by now, I'm quite skeptical about his whole thing; especially since it seems to be working so far. Plus, I literally put a free ad out for free guiltless, discreet sex; so beggars can't be choosers -- hear what I'm sayin'?

Anyway, we have plans for tomorrow night. I hope I have the balls to just bring her back to my place and have sex with her if I find her attractive enough, but that remains to be seen. Regardless... I'm very excited. And, maybe I'll try this again if this one works out.

Later.
Irony

No comments:

Post a Comment